Kaleidoscope 2.1 is a plugin which proceeds to multiple symmetries to obtain beautiful patterns.
· Since the version 2, this plugin proposes three spinning effects:
· Mirror: traditional effect. Consecutive sectors are symmetric.
· Copy: takes a sector and repeat it. Transition between consecutive sectors are antialiased.
· Blend: turn the complete image, several times; and realize a blend.
Description of main controls:
· Petals/Sectors: corresponds to number of sectors in the pattern. For the “Mirror” effect, one petal corresponds to two symmetric sectors.· Rotate: to turn pattern.· Zoom Out: to reduce pattern.· Offset Box: to vary pattern. This box contains up to 3 parameters. We suggest to press the “Random” button ….
· Brightness/Contrast: (“blend” effect). Mixing image’s colors induce a loss of contrast. Brightness/Contrast controls allow to compensate this loss.